Congratulations to Lane P. from Cleveland, OH for being a $250 daily winner on December 16th, 2015. We reached out to Lane to find out more information and to get a sense into what it is like to win.
- What did you think when you realized you were really a winner?
First thing I said was “AWESOME.” It really did make my day, especially with the Holidays coming up.
- How long have you been playing Winloot for?
I started probably 4 year ago. (or so)
- Do you remember how you heard about Winloot?
I enter a lot of sweeps so I’m not totally sure; but I think I saw a banner while on GSN.
- What would you do if you won $1,000,000 from Winloot?
More than likely pass out 😉 First of all, I would have a huge party. Then pay off all my bills, add to my daughter’s college fund, get a new car, take a trip to Italy or Australia (or both), and finally just invest the rest.
- What do you like best about Winloot?
Besides the chance to win some cash and other prizes, it doesn’t take a lot of time to get through the games.
- What would you say to people who don’t believe they can win?
I would say that you actually can win. You can’t win if you don’t play and if you don’t play then that just betters my odds/chances of winning.
We at Winloot want to wish the best of luck to Lane P. on his winnings. Keep playing here at Winloot and you too could be the big winner!